1. Please bring your insurance card for the office visit and the necessary copay at the time of the visit.
2. It is helpful to bring a copy of your medication list.
3. The initial patient forms can be printed from the website. If they are prefilled prior to the appointment it would be convenient.
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader®, you can download it for free by clicking here.
4. Except in serious emergencies it is expected that office appointments are kept. There is a fee of 50 dollars for missed appointments. It is advised that you call at least 24 hours ahead of your appointment to reschedule it.
5. There is a fee for filling out forms. They are as follows
PLEASE DIAL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU NEED IMMEDIATE EMERGENCY CARE!
My office accepts the following methods of payment for co-payments, deductibles and services that are not covered by insurance:
- Personal Check
Back to top